Saturday, April 12, 2008

I havent been playing out much lately expet for my own night, I think last time was x-mas Foreign (Bar Music Hall) , as I have been doing other stuff and dont really have time to keep my songs and all that up to date. You know how it is when you are in the darkroom all alone... But never the less I am doing a week of music now, with Nuke Them All (Images) on the 19th, Across The Pond (Electricity Showrooms) on the 20th and COLLAPSING NEW PEOPLE (Macbeth) on the 26th. After that I will be buried in work for my final resolution on my BA course for a while... I fear posting might get bad again...

2 comments:

Dj Deadswan said...

Kick some ass sweetie! I`ll be there in spirit!
... but when summer comes, and a huge paycheck - i´ll be there in perrrrson!
xxx

K-Y-M said...

yeaaaaaaah I am looking forward to you coming!!!! :D :D you have to play at my night again!! xxx ^_^