Thursday, April 24, 2008

Behind the scenes - ConeZone wigs



Here is hairdresser Charlie Le Mindu and Tomi Hiro fixing the ConeZone wigs for our SuperSuper Shoot.

I was out at east London, no, London's craziest karaoke night yesterday.. Where else can you get Peaches singing love ballads, boys curling up on a blinking 70's disco-floor and gender benders with purple umbrellas spinning around dancing with blonde bombshells and occasional chavs in one big harmony? Well at Sing-A-Long you can. I wasn't sure in the beginning of this whole idea, as I dont really like karakoke much due to my uncles' schreiking singing to chinese pop songs at home when I was young.. But the night hosted by Princess Julia, Cozette and mr. Mortimer is really turning into something quite special - and I a looking forward to the next one where I will do my first ever public karaoke & dance performance with my 3 flatmates.. Not to miss!

No comments: