Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Haircut

by my friend Charlie Le Mindu who just moved to London from Berlin (via Paris). Check his website out on: www.charlielemindu.com

It's the shortest I have had in ages.. Some people say I finally look like a boy
others say I still look like a lesbian.



I am supposed to post a few pictures from events and such here, but I am just working hard on my dissertation at the moment. My deadline is getting closer and I need to make sure my head is not served up on a plate. . .

5 comments:

Rosie said...

is that you? LOVE THAT PICTURE!

K-Y-M said...

yea, thats me with my new, short haircut, hehe. Thank you xx

Anonymous said...

I say, you look FUCKIN FANTASTIC!

Kjell

Baron von Bulldog said...

Hmmmm you actually look like a lesbian boy.

That's not bad is it?

Kat Walks said...

looks super hot.