
This is Nick Ramm from the Cinematic Orcherstra and Agniezka Maksimik. We were taking portraits of each other early a morning when I just got a Holga that I was sent from Superheadz ina Babylon to test out for them. So the next days I will snap Britain in it's glorious trashiness and send the pictures to Toyko. It's quite refreshing to try out a Holga, because it is so different from what I normally use. I won't probably use it much after this but it's nice to have in the summer when the light is a bit more enchanting than now..

Which leads me to this picture Agniezska took of Nathalie from Storm. I adore the colours.. She used 160 Kodak Porta VC (with a CAMBO) and you could honestly only get this result with a good film like that. I don't think any digital camera present day could capture this range of colours. Ironically, my scanner isn't working so this is just a very bad picture from my digital camera, so it doesn't truly do justice to the image..
No comments:
Post a Comment