Just found this on Fred Butler's blog from when we were at the Brit Awards doing a dance performance at the post awards party.
I'm in a huge red boa taking pictures while Gwendoline is drunk attacking Scottee and everyone else is just posing. God.. We were so drunk I actually don't even remember leaving..
Hooray, youve updated! I love your blog, please do it more KYM! I haven't seen you for so long..............
Yes this was a night of little memory............which is a shame ........I remember that we were on a stage............dancing..........but thats it..........I don't remember the songs or what happened..........I just remember afterwards.........us picking crisps out of the carpet to clear up the dressing room desimation............bloody typical..........try and have one night of glamour but of course end up grovelling on the floor with a binliner............as opposed to snaring a young boy band and leaving in a limo with a bottle of bubbly in hand............
9 comments:
Hooray, youve updated!
I love your blog, please do it more KYM!
I haven't seen you for so long..............
Yes this was a night of little memory............which is a shame ........I remember that we were on a stage............dancing..........but thats it..........I don't remember the songs or what happened..........I just remember afterwards.........us picking crisps out of the carpet to clear up the dressing room desimation............bloody typical..........try and have one night of glamour but of course end up grovelling on the floor with a binliner............as opposed to snaring a young boy band and leaving in a limo with a bottle of bubbly in hand............
さあ、今夏も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか?当サイトは円助交際の逆、つまり女性が男性を円助する『逆円助交際』を提供します。逆円交際を未経験の方でも気軽に遊べる大人のマッチングシステムです。年齢上限・容姿・経験一切問いません。男性の方は無料で登録して頂けます。貴方も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか
みんなの精神年齢を測定できる、メンタル年齢チェッカーで秘められた年齢がズバリわかっちゃう!かわいいあの子も実は精神年齢オバサンということも…合コンや話のネタに一度チャレンジしてみよう
最近仕事ばかりで毎日退屈してます。そろそろ恋人欲しいです☆もう夏だし海とか行きたいな♪ k.c.0720@docomo.ne.jp 連絡待ってるよ☆
最近TVや雑誌で紹介されている家出掲示板では、全国各地のネットカフェ等を泊り歩いている家出娘のメッセージが多数書き込みされています。彼女たちはお金がないので掲示板で知り合った男性の家にでもすぐに泊まりに行くようです。あなたも書き込みに返事を返してみませんか
あなたの性格を、動物に例えて占っちゃいます。もしかしたらこんな動物かも!?動物占いをうまく使って、楽しい人間関係を築いてください
家出中の女性や泊まる所が無い女性達がネットカフェなどで、飲み放題のドリンクで空腹を満たす生活を送っています。当サイトはそんな女性達をサポートしたいという人たちと困っている女性たちの為のサイトです
セレブ女性との割り切りお付き合いで大金を稼いでみませんか?女性に癒しと快楽、男性に謝礼とお互い満たしあえる当サイト、セレブラブはあなたの登録をお待ちしております。
夏フェス一緒に行ってくれる人募集!!夏の思い出一緒につくろぉ☆ megumi-0830@docomo.ne.jp 連絡してね♪
Post a Comment